Complaint Review: NCO financial

• Submitted: Mon, April 04, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, April 04, 2011

• Reported By: ripme2011 — las vegas Nevada United States of America
NCO financial

NCO financial NCO consumer hotline or financial collection agency NCO such rip offs they are still garnishing my wages after confirming the account has been paid off. Internet

I am doing this report in due to a scam that I recently discovered over the phone with NCO customer service people. I recently had a student loan where they have approved to take from my taxes this year. When they called me they assured me that I only owed so much amount and that they would take it and deduct it from the taxes. I owed $1,234.29 was the amount they gave to my employer for the approval garnishment. After confirming with my employer the garnishment of my check, I called NCO for confimation of the garnishment. However, they failed to tell me that after they take $1007.80 for the student loan, I would then owed them $226.49. That was then when they took the first garnishment which was $98.13. The 2nd garnishment equaled to $85.63 then the third equal to $95.00. Well after the 3 garnishments add up, it will equal to = $278.76. So how will they figure I still owe them? Fishy? I think so too. So on the fourth garnishment they took $89.38 at this point I'm really starting to question the garnishment. I placed a call with NCO and after 11 try's and going through 12 people, I finally get through with NCO's customer service, very professional by the way and courteous and may I add, HONEST! She looked up my account and assured me that my account has been paid for and gave me a different amount then what they originally gave my employers. $1,210.38 plus 98.13 (the first garnishment) was paid for and She did not understand why they were continually garnish my wages. She gave me a fax no. to fax all my pay stubs to the refunds dept. today I go to call them and I'm back to stage one. Going from person to person. I find it very frustrating when people give run arounds and not tell the truth I just want to know where the other half of my check is going. I have a family to feed and for someone to take away from me at this hard stage is very frustrating and stressful. Please help if you can. I want to put these people behind bars for fraud. I dont wish no harm on anyone but when you take away from my kids, I wish nothing but failure to the business.
Ripme2011
las vegas,nv.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2011 04:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NCO-financial/internet/NCO-financial-NCO-consumer-hotline-or-financial-collection-agency-NCO-such-rip-offs-they-713794. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NCO financial