recommendations

• Submitted: Fri, July 20, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, August 04, 2007

• Reported By:los angeles California
NCO
507 Prudential Road Horsham, Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

NCO Oh no, not a camco look a like Ripoff Horsham Pennsylvania

*Author of original report: gave up

*Author of original report: Instead of watching TV...

*Consumer Suggestion: My tactic for the bottom feeders!

*Author of original report: Can you hear me now

*Author of original report: NCO likes my answering machine

Oh man, haven't visited this site since we helped put camco out of biz, now I'm getting calls from some outfit calling themselves NCO. Well they're getting to know my answering machine. But after dealing camco - I won't mind taking this one on either. Well, these guys seem a bit more organized than scamco - er well they leave an interesting variety of messages on my machine that vary from "this has to do with a personal employee matter..." to "we're required by law to inform this call is in regards to collecting a debt..."

And just like camco they call from out of no where - no documentation has ever been sent in regards to this matter. And I'm sure if I do talk them to they'll be re-inventing some laws - for stale debts. Hopefully I will get all the info from them so I can start filing on them.

Wow, can't believe the post where they've garnished wages? For a stale debt?

Of course where do I go first when I'm contacted - yea ripoffreports.

Keith
los angeles, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2007 03:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NCO/Horsham-Pennsylvania-Pennsylvania/NCO-Oh-no-not-a-camco-look-a-like-Ripoff-Horsham-Pennsylvania-262173. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NCO

gave up

AUTHOR: Keith - (U.S.A.)

Guess they gave up calling me re: 20 year old debt. Don't think they've called since I first posted here.

Instead of watching TV...

AUTHOR: Keith - (U.S.A.)

Thanks for the post, but instead of watching tv - take a little time and file on 'em. Start Filing Complaints.... My debt's so old I can't imagine anyone spending more than $2 in phone calls in an attempt to collect.

Take action against these people. Strength in numbers and we can put these folks out of biz like we did with Camco. With Camco I filed with the states AG & the FTC + other agencys.

#3 Consumer Suggestion

My tactic for the bottom feeders!

AUTHOR: John - (U.S.A.)

I enjoy getting calls from these lowlifes......I answer, talk real nice to them, then excuse myself by telling them I have something on the stove and will be right back.........then I just lay the phone down and go back to watching tv.....after a few minutes, they are screaming into the phone on their end......I never pick it back up, just hang it up after about 15 minutes.......these guys are all lowlife bottom feeders, who are just scumbags!

Can you hear me now

AUTHOR: Keith - (U.S.A.)

Hmmm, they seem to have gotten tired of talking to my answering machine. They haven't called all week. Was curious what sort of story they were going to make up this time - when they leave a message. So far my fav is: "This is the IRS calling, be ready and waiting for our call in 1-1/2hrs."

Anyway, IRS never calls. they always write.

NCO likes my answering machine

AUTHOR: Keith - (U.S.A.)

I like how they leave a different kind of message each time they call. First time they left a message, "This is a personal employee matter..." then lets see, "This is NCO blah blah" and gave me a reference #. Then an automated kind of call.

Next, "This NCO and I am required by law to tell this call is regarding an attempt to collect a debt." The last one is was the best (if it was them) "This is the IRS and expect a call in 1-1/2hrs and to answer it."

At least NCO's better organized than Camco was.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC