Complaint Review: NCO

• Updated: Fri, March 14, 2008

• Reported By:Lake Worth Florida
NCO
Nationwide U.S.A.

NCO MEDCLR /09 Ect THey say I owe them money and do not even know what they are or why me! Nationwide

This company has effected my credit report for many years ... I have no clue how to contact them or even what reason they claim I owe them. I am very upset that an unknown company has this claim on me under three different names and no way of settling this matter. NCO Medclr and NCO /09 and /0112 I think were the names someone please help me resolve this matter, eight years is enough!

Kory
Lake Worth, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2008 02:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NCO/nationwide/NCO-MEDCLR-09-Ect-THey-say-I-owe-them-money-and-do-not-even-know-what-they-are-or-why-me-317992. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NCO