Complaint Review: NCS OFFICES Michelle Summers

• Updated: Sat, August 18, 2012

• Reported By: John — Tallahassee Florida USA
NCS OFFICES Michelle Summers
, Florida United States of America

NCS OFFICES Michelle Summers left Voice mail that I was notified and had two hours to reply, I only check messages on this number everyweek once per week, Florida

Briefly a company called my cell phone which I rarely use.  The only identified themselves as Michelle Summers@ NCS Services.  She threatened me that if I do not return a call  I would be visited by a process server.  Upon calling the number no one answers it is all automated.  So The only message I left is my home line and name.  I believe this is some sort of fraud as I pulled my credit report and there is no collections under my name and social on all three agencies.  There number is 877-925-8240.  Thank you for whatever help you can offer in regards to this company following unfair business practices.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2012 11:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NCS-OFFICES-Michelle-Summers/-Florida-/NCS-OFFICES-Michelle-Summers-left-Voice-mail-that-I-was-notified-and-had-two-hours-to-repl-929104. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NCS OFFICES Michelle Summers