Complaint Review: NCS Plus Incorporated

• Updated: Sun, September 01, 2013

• Reported By: Sandra — Huntsville Alabama
NCS Plus Incorporated
117 East 24th Street, 5th Floor New York, New York USA

NCS Plus Incorporated Scam Artists that Attempt to Collect Fraudulent Claims of Debts for Other Scam Artists New York New York

I received a notice from NCS Plus Incorporated in May 2013 that claimed it was an attempt to collect a debt of $4.25 for Brett Roderman of AAA Property Managment.  My alleged debt of $800 with Roderman's AAA Property Management had already been settled in court in Gwinnett County, Georgia, in February of 2012, and was paid.

I received a second notice from NCS Plus Incorporated in June 2013, this time claiming a debt of $4,925.00 to AAA Property Management.  I contacted the company to discpute the claim through their website.  I received no response.

In August 2013, I received a third notice stating a debt of $4,925.00, and also received a letter from Gary C. Cooke, Attorney at Law, on behalf of NCS Plus and AAA Property Management.  This time, I mailed a dispute letter via certified mail to all parties, and I included copies of the notices with verying amounts. [continued below]....

.....  I still received no response.

Today, on September 1, 2013, I received a final letter from NCS Plus Incorporated, claiming that the false debt would be reported on my credit if I did not pay the full amount of the fraudulent debt within ten days.

The company has failed to obtain any verification of the debt, itemized bill, etc. from AAA Property Management.  They have failed to provide me with any verification.  They are using consumer's social security numbers to report fradulent claims of debt for scam artists such as Brett Roderman.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/01/2013 06:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NCS-Plus-Incorporated/New-York-New-York-10010/NCS-Plus-Incorporated-Scam-Artists-that-Attempt-to-Collect-Fraudulent-Claims-of-Debts-for-1080867. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NCS Plus Incorporated