Complaint Review: NCS law group

• Updated: Tue, August 26, 2014

• Reported By: sunny — new columbia Pennsylvania
NCS law group
Internet USA

NCS law group Scott Brown this person sends me emails all the time and calls my home like 100 times a day and leaves nasty messages saying there is a warrent out for me and iam going to go to jail dont know mail Internet

this person keeps calling me and calling me leaves messages that if I dont call them right away by the end of the day that they can help me and keep me out of jail. They call me all day long and send emails after emails I am so stressed out and upset that they are doing this to me I dont know what to do to make them stop they are telling me they are charging me and If I dont get ahold of them right away that they are putting a warrent out for my arrest!! oh dear god can they do this to a person?? and please tell me how to make this person stop doing what he is doing please help me.   thank you

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2014 09:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NCS-law-group/internet/NCS-law-group-Scott-Brown-this-person-sends-me-emails-all-the-time-and-calls-my-home-like-1172384. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NCS law group