Complaint Review: NCS

• Reported By: Marcia — Waldron Arkansas
NCS
N/A N/A, Arkansas United States of America

NCS Fraudulant call telling me We owed for a loan we never got N/A, Arkansas

We were contacted by phone that we took out a loan from metabank in 2010 and that if we didnt pay it they would be filing a litigation against us. I called metabank. They said there was nothing on file in our name and that it would have been impossible for us to have recieved a loan at that time.                                                                                                                  When I called NCS back to tell them what they said they demanded that I send them a bank statement proving that we had not recieved a loan. Which I did not do. They told me that my lies would not work there and hung up on me. I called them back and told them they would be hearing from my attorney. O, And when they first called we thought they were a real attorneys office and gave them a social security number for them to look up our file. So I guess it,s also identity theft.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2013 03:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NCS/NA-Arkansas-NA/NCS-Fraudulant-call-telling-me-We-owed-for-a-loan-we-never-got-NA-Arkansas-1044406. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NCS