Complaint Review: NCS

• Updated: Fri, June 28, 2013

• Reported By: john — upland California
NCS
, Select State/Province USA

NCS Called and threatened to serve papers at work and home unknown.

Recieved a call from NCS this morning. the person left a voice mail saying she is a private investigator and that there are 2 charges to be filed against me. ( 1 ) is attempting to defraud a financial institution and the other for bank fraud.

she stated that I needed to call the attorney who will file the charges against me ( uh only the states prosecutor can do that ) andthat I now have a 2 hour stay of execution before being served at work or my home.

I am going to call back to 1-877-228-4352 and see If I can get some hard address information and the such, so I can sue them in California and win a default judgement. Then I can go to where ever they are and thake their assets...........love it

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2013 10:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NCS/Select-StateProvince/NCS-Called-and-threatened-to-serve-papers-at-work-and-home-unknown-1062844. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NCS