Complaint Review: NCS

• Reported By: James — HERRIMAN Utah
NCS
Nationwide USA

NCS Intimidation and rudeness Nationwide

I received a phone call from a Marsha Lewis of NCS, who left me a message saying I (she stated my name) was named on a case with a Manda Bullock; case number 1318321.  She stated that this was my official notification and that I was to call her back at 877-354-2239 x735.  I called back and the person who answered said that Marsha was with "the attorney" and asked for the case number to help me.  Giving her the case number she asked who Manda Bullock was.

I stated that I did not know a Manda Bullock.  I explained that Marsha Lewis had stated my name and of course had my phone number.  She asked me 3 times who Manda Bullock was.  I explained each time that I did not know a Manda Bullock.  She woman said it must have been a wrong number.  I asked how they then had my full name?  She reiterated that it must have been a wrong number.  Then she hung up on me!

It seems that these companys use intimidation and fishing exhibitions to obtain information.  Since I could not give them any information that was helpful to them, they didn't even have the courtesy to apologize for my time taken or any inconvenience (which included some worry and concern on my part), they simply hung up.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2014 11:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NCS/nationwide/NCS-Intimidation-and-rudeness-Nationwide-1172408. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NCS