Complaint Review: ND-Center Diploma Center

• Submitted: Sat, March 14, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, April 22, 2009

• Reported By:Taidong City Other
ND-Center Diploma Center
43 Deans Rd Brighton, - BN2 4A, UNITED KINGDOM , Other U.S.A.
  • Phone: +44-01463693554
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

ND-Center Diploma Center Is An Online Scam Diploma One ND-Center Rip Off Scam Westen Union Fruad 43 Deans Rd Brighton, - BN2 4A, UNITED KINGDOM

*Consumer Suggestion: Not worth the money! Cheated out of my 250 dollars.

*Author of original report: ND-Center Diploma Center

*UPDATE Employee: No Such Order Exists

They took 250USD from me and they never got back to me! its been 2 weeks already with me sending them emails but its like a ghost site. Nobody responds its all computer automated you sucker you out of your money. If ND-Center want to rebuttal I'd love to see that then I can get some redemption when I show all the evidence of a doggy website which is ND-Center "Diploma Center" Anybody is free to contact me if they doubt me at all. I'm really upset and hope this doesn't happen to anyone else.

Nick

Rivers
Taidong City
Taiwan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2009 06:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ND-Center-Diploma-Center/Other/ND-Center-Diploma-Center-Is-An-Online-Scam-Diploma-One-ND-Center-Rip-Off-Scam-Westen-Union-434109. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ND-Center Diploma Center

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Not worth the money! Cheated out of my 250 dollars.

AUTHOR: Rivers - (Taiwan)

After my last comment, I would like to complain about the quality of the paper I've bought in regards to the ink that was used on the novelty diploma purchased.
It has started to run and smudge over the weeks!.

I have contacted Diploma Center about this issue but they have failed to respond as they believe "No Order Exists". I feel that I've been cheated out of my 250 dollars. I should of known better after reading a comment on another complaint.

There is no contact number and the only way to contact them is through an e-mail. Thats not good enough.

I paid via Western Union which makes it impossible to get a refund.

If they are a trustworthy vendor they would publish their contact information, by means of address and/or Land line phone number. I wish I could call them during normal business hours and speak with someone so they can handle my questions.

My advice to anyone who would like to buy a novelty diploma is to find out what form of payment the site accepts? If they can accept credit cards, that means the bank has done a background search. Visa and MasterCard will also require detailed business documentation.

Please don't make the same mistake. Make sure you can truly trust the vendor before sending any money.

ND-Center Diploma Center

AUTHOR: Rivers - (Taiwan)

Dear Diploma Center,

I received my order and would like to withdraw my claim against ND-Center Diploma Center. I'm sorry if this caused any inconvenience. I hope you accept my humble apology.

Rivers

No Such Order Exists

AUTHOR: Nd-center.com - (U.S.A.)

With regards to the complaint made by this alleged customer, we have checked our records and all orders shipped to Taiwan in the last 6 months have been accounted for and we have with us proof of delivery for each of these packages, which are delivered through a courier such as FedEx or DHL.

To further investigate this issue we need your order details in particular your email address, with this information we can definitely convey to you the exact date the shipment was sent and when it was delivered.

We must admit that sometimes order delays do happen due to a large backlog of orders, but please note that all orders are shipped and if your order is delayed we will send you extra copies of the ordered items to compensate for the delay.

Please send us these details and we will have your issue resolved asap.