Complaint Review: NDSLOG

• Submitted: Wed, May 14, 2014
  • Updated: Wed, May 14, 2014

• Reported By: makeitrain — ca California
1820 S.Elena Ave. Suite C Redondo Beach, Select State/Province USA

I worked as a independent contractor for the company doing route deliveries after 4 days of work I decieded it was not worth it after calculating gas everyday so I contacted the owner gregg and sent them an email stating me no longer working for company. Gregg called back and left a voicemail message stating if i did not work a couple of more days he would not pay me. He left another message as well contradicting himself. Once I sent them an email tagging all 4 employees stating that I have 2 saved messages of mr gregg stating not paying me if I did not work a couple of days I finally got a response from mr gregg stating that he would pay on the 5th of May when their pay date were which was 2 weeks down the line. I tried to give them the benefit of the doubt and waited but have sinced recieved any paymnt and when i call company phone line it goes straight to voicemail and when i try to reach Mr gregg cell it says voicemail messsages are full.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2014 05:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NDSLOG/Redondo-Beach-Select-StateProvince-90277/NDSLOG-GREGG-JAHHELKA-DID-NOT-PAY-Redondo-Beach-California-1146769. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NDSLOG