Complaint Review: NEAL A MOFHITZ LANDSCAPE & DESIGN

• Submitted: Tue, April 16, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, April 16, 2013

• Reported By: John S — san juan capistrano California
NEAL A MOFHITZ LANDSCAPE & DESIGN
32158 CAMINO CAPISTRANO SAN JUAN CAPISTRANO, California United States of America

NEAL A MOFHITZ LANDSCAPE & DESIGN ,NEAL A MOFHITZ , Hard Scape And Concrete, RIP OFF Landcape and Hardscape in San Juan Capistrano,BEWARE OF THIS GUY NAMED Neal A Mofhitz HE IS A CON-ARTIST, SCAMMER San Juan Capistran SAN JUAN CAPISTRANO, California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Response to false report

This man named NEAL A MOFHIT is a con-artist, He is a very bad guy, He made a contract with me and in the contract it says $5000.00 is due upon start, he demanded the money and I gave him the $5000.00 because he said he will start immediately on Oct 31, 2012.  In the following morning he told me he can not start yet because it is a holiday. And then in the following week he called and he told me that he has no available workers and in the next 3 days he said he  is still waiting for his workers, has so many excuses, and it goes on and on and on. He has so many alibis, he is very good in making up stories and excuses. He is a Drama King, a total Flake. On January after new year, I started demanding my money, by this time he changed his drama. He said , I already ordered the materials it will be delivered tomorrow, no materials delivered, and then he said it will arrive next week for sure, as usual no materials arrive. And then finally he told me I don't have enough money as of now would you pay and we we will deduct  from the balance. I said no way, I am done just refund my money. He is said  he will refund the money, next week,  and then next week, next week  and more next week. Photos are not even his work that he shows. STAY AWAY

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2013 06:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NEAL-A-MOFHITZ-LANDSCAPE-DESIGN/SAN-JUAN-CAPISTRANO-California-92675/NEAL-A-MOFHITZ-LANDSCAPE-DESIGN-NEAL-A-MOFHITZ-Hard-Scape-And-Concrete-RIP-OFF-Landc-1043614. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NEAL A MOFHITZ LANDSCAPE & DESIGN

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Response to false report

AUTHOR: Neal Mofhitz - ()

In response to the report posted by a person calling himself "John S.".  This is an absolutely false report.  I have never had a client named John S., nor have I ever run my business the way he is claiming.

I have been in business for almost 30 years with the same contractor license number.  I rarely need to advertise because my business comes primarily from client referrals.

The economy issues of the past years has caused alot of competion in the landscaping industry.  There are alot of contractors operating with absolutely no integrity.  I have a strong suspicion that this report was written by one of my competiors in hopes of stearing clients away from my company.

Currently I am working in a new residential housing development in San Juan Capistrano.  I was the first legitimate contractor to begin work, meaning I had my insurance, license and bond in place, I had HOA approval, had all my permits, had all the required precautions in place on site.  This has given my company and me a glowing reputation with the new homeowners and consequently I have been awarded several projects in the neighorborhood.  This may have caused resentment on the part of some of my competitors.

I am happy to provide my excellent references to any interested consumer.  I would also be happy to meet and take prospective clients to tour any of my completed projects and talk to the homeowners face to face.

It is truly sad that someone had to resort to this type of behavior and belittle themselves in this way.  If anyone has information on the person who wrote this report, please contact me immediately, there may be a reward involved.

Thank you.