Complaint Review: NECC Telecom, Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, March 02, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, August 07, 2012

• Reported By: rroky — MACOMB Michigan United States of America
NECC Telecom, Inc.
Troy MI Troy, Michigan United States of America
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category:

NECC Telecom, Inc. BEWARE OF NECC TELECOM, INC Not member to them. They put me to collections which I have no comtract with them. Troy, Michigan

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: NECC Telecom - Professional Scammers

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: NECC Telecom is not a scam

BEWARE OF NECC TELECOM, INC they are scammers and stillers they will charge you for none calling numbers they will raise the rate up and up without notifications, they will sell your phone number. My wife had a comtract with them for year and half and after she cacelled we got a bill for $23 and we called them and we give the proof which we paid. I showed the check which they cashed, they said it was same amount for that months as prevews month. I looked at my checks and it was at same date as they where claiming. So I did not argue with them but I told them on phone for every check they cashed and I asket them now which month is without payment, so they said just return back to us and we will not ask for that amount ( which was just lie) and I said no to my wife she can not go back to them and that was all. After year and half I got collection notice from CRSI at my name. We live at USA and they and I know the LAW very well which it means if I do not call any one to get service or I do not sign the comtract for any service, My name  can not get on collection  for some thing I did not order. If my wife signed with themas she did they suppose to go after my wifes and not for me. But they saw that I do have good credit and they tried to hurt me. But as any one can read today and see who are they from google, every one shold becarful when will come to make a deal with them. in 2007 the have been on court at MICHIGAN for fraude just type at google their name and scam and see what you will get at google. This information is to give warning to all users who are connected with them and to any one who is looking to make a deal with them. You will be very sorry from this company as I am right now.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2010 04:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NECC-Telecom-Inc/Troy-Michigan-/NECC-Telecom-Inc-BEWARE-OF-NECC-TELECOM-INC-Not-member-to-them-They-put-me-to-collect-576943. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NECC Telecom, Inc.

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

NECC Telecom - Professional Scammers

AUTHOR: Val - (Canada)

The same thing is now happening to me.

I have stopped using their service about a year and a half ago and recently started receiving late payment bills with rediculous interest rate.

No calls so far, but I expect some more trouble when the bill amount will become larger.

I have never signed for their service, they've got my information illigally from Pulse telecom.

I guess as there are a lot of bad references about them online, they keep loosing customers and trying to punish those who quit hoping to get some money back.

This kind of tactic doesn't work anymore in todays world. As a result the bad references will be mounted and they will end up going out of business.

If some of you, NECC guys, read this, the only way to do a successfull business for large period of time is to stop harrassing people and apologize to those who feel abused even if you somewhat desagree.

Val

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

NECC Telecom is not a scam

AUTHOR: Maria Lopez - (United States of America)

I don't understand why you insist NECC Telecom is a scam! I am with this company since I was relocated in US (December, 2000) and I never had major issues. In 12 years I called them twice, to check out their new deals from their web site and to give me a credit for 1 minute calls. For me it looks like you work for a competitor to denigrate this company, but you failed.