Complaint Review: NEED THOSE KICKS

• Updated: Wed, July 30, 2014

• Reported By: Karmen — Elmwood Park Illinois
NEED THOSE KICKS
Internet USA

NEED THOSE KICKS TOTAL FRAUD - NEVER RECEIVED THE GYM SHOES, PHONE # NOT INSERVICE, NOT RETURNING MY EMAILS NEW YORK Internet

ON ay 18th, 2014 I PURCHASED A PAIR OF AIR JORDAN RETRO 6 GD "CARMINE FROM NEED THOSE KICKS AS A GRADUATION GIFT FOR MY DAUGHTER, PAID WITH MY PAY PAL ACCOUNT. I RECEIVED AN EMAIL FROM NEED THOSE KICKS RIGHT AWAY WITH NOTIFICATION THAT PAYMENT HAD BEEN RECEIVED AND I WOULD RECEIVE AN EMAIL ONCE MY ITME WAS SHIPPED WHICH WOULD BE 1-2 WEEKS.

MAY 30th, 2014 I DECIDED TO CALL NEED THOSE KICKS AND FOLLOW UP ON THE STATUS OF MY ORDER, WELL THE NUMBER LISTED WAS NOT ACCEPTING CALLS SO I SENT THEN AN EMAIL.

JUNE 14th, 2014 STILL NO MESSAGE FROM NEED THOSE KICKS, I CONTACTED PAY PAL WHO UNFORTUNATELY INFORMED ME THEY COULD NOT HELP ME I HAD TO CONTACT THE MERCHANT I ORDERED THE ITEM. I CALLED NEED THOSE KICKS BUT TO NO SURPRISE THE NUMBER WAS NOT IN SERVICE SO I SENT THEM ANOTHER EMAIL.

JUNE 18th, 2014 ONCE AGAIN I TRIED CALLING NEED THOSE KICKS BUT TO NO SURPRISE THE NUMBER WAS STILL NOT IN SERVICE 347-961-0774.

TODAY IS JULY 30th, 2014 AND I HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE GYMSHOES OR THE $229.50 REFUND.

THE ONLY REASON I ALLOWED MY DAUGHTER TO ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY WAS BECAUSE SHE SAID ALL FAMOUS PEOPLE HAVE ON THEIR WEBPAGES THAT THIS IS WHERE THEY ORDER THEIR SHOES FROM.

I TRULY HOPE SOMETHING IS DONE TO STOP THESE INDIVIDUALS FROM RIPPING PEOPLE OFF!

CARMEN GARCIA

(((email redacted)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2014 07:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NEED-THOSE-KICKS/internet/NEED-THOSE-KICKS-TOTAL-FRAUD-NEVER-RECEIVED-THE-GYM-SHOES-PHONE-NOT-INSERVICE-NOT-R-1166048. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NEED THOSE KICKS