Complaint Review: NEGRIELECTRONICS.com

• Submitted: Sat, October 23, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, June 22, 2011

• Reported By: RYAN IS A SCAM — santa monica California United States of America
NEGRIELECTRONICS.com
8772 US HWY 51 North, Minocqua, Wisconsin 54548 Internet United States of America

NEGRIELECTRONICS.com RYAN NEGRI NEGRIELECTRONICS.COM RYAN is a big scammer Internet, Internet

*Consumer Comment: Ryan Negri is brilliant in making its customer happy

*Consumer Comment: Recomendado 100%

*Consumer Comment: White lie

*Consumer Comment: This is way so wrong mann

*Consumer Comment: Hey Ya!!!

*Consumer Comment: I big shame on the report poster

*Consumer Comment: Negri Electronics is legit

*Consumer Comment: Why are these people blaming Negri Electronics?

I had a very bad experience with RYAN NEGRI , he has intimidated me and is extorting me for money.

THIs is what I found about him and his company

pls visit

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2010 07:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NEGRIELECTRONICScom/internet/NEGRIELECTRONICScom-RYAN-NEGRI-NEGRIELECTRONICSCOM-RYAN-is-a-big-scammer-Internet-Inter-654489. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NEGRIELECTRONICS.com

Ryan Negri is brilliant in making its customer happy

AUTHOR: Kuttiya - (United States of America)

I was searching the Net for Nokia n9 and found www.negrielectronics.com on the top page and visited it. I was their unboxing video and wanted to buy this cellphone. I never had an experience to buy online. I mailed direct to their owner Ryan J. Negri that I want to buy this beautiful cellphone but am confused that should I buy it online or not.

Ryan explained me all the things including their shipping methods and ease of support, customer service and all. Ryan's conversation made me happy and I applied for a Google Checkout account. The account was made in some minutes and Ryan supplied me with a coupon code for getting a discount on Nokia N9 phone. I just placed the coupon code while checking out and got a nice discount worth 35%. As well as Google Checkout also gave me a 20% promotional discount. WOw.. I rec'd this phone in less than what I was thinking. W00t.

I recommend everyone buying from them

Recomendado 100%

AUTHOR: Drogba - (United States of America)

Excellent option to acquire next-generation phones that are 3G or 4G for Germany from Negri Electronics. 850/1900 MHz Reasonable price, easy checkout process using Google Checkout and easy package tracking with FedEx.100% Recommended

White lie

AUTHOR: Josusose - (United States of America)

This is by far one of the best seller I have ever experienced. Fast shipping, accurate product description and very highly recommended. Thank you!!!!

This is way so wrong mann

AUTHOR: Colombian Cow - (United States of America)

I think this complaint should be closed immediately as the complaint
starter has got no valid proofs of purchase or not even any proof of
receipts. For me, I ordered my phone on this Saturday and got the UPS
notice by Thursday. I had to pay customs, import rights, taxes and
whatnot, but that's the way it is when buying things from outside
Colombia. All in all, a good experience. Would buy again at Negri
Electronics.

Hey Ya!!!

AUTHOR: Thomas - (United States of America)

Negri Electronics quickly responds to inquires, which is the main reason I didn't get nervous about a long preorder period and cancel my order. Great selection at great prices. Phone arrived in shrink wrap original with an extra US powersupply and packaged really well in a Negri Box. Shipping was fast and the tracking was spot on for delivery. Will shop with them again.

I big shame on the report poster

AUTHOR: Saad Khan - (United States of America)

I strongly disagree with you buddy. I have been a very long customer of Negri Electronics. Negri people are extraordinary Professional, responsive to questions, excellent inventory, very prompt and reliable shipping. I Have done business with Negri electornics several times now.

Negri Electronics is legit

AUTHOR: Khaled Al Kaabi - (United States of America)

Negri Electronics handled my order quickly, my items which were at an excellent price were shipped to me within 24 hours using the shipping method that I wanted as shipping is a big issue for me living in a remote location. As for communication, Negri is on top of this too always letting you know where your order is at any moment until it's in your hand! Thanks Negri!

Why are these people blaming Negri Electronics?

AUTHOR: Jessica Koontz - (United States of America)

I don't know seriously that why these people are blaming Negri Electronics. I purchased a Nokia N97 on 24th of Oct. My purchase was handled really well by Negri Electronics. I had no complications in the process and my items were shipped on time (as promised). After receiving the items, I needed some assistance in a technical matter and the Negri company was very attentive to these needs. Having experienced this service firsthand, I would not hesitate to purchase from Negri in the future.