Complaint Review: NEILLY LEGAL GROUP P.A.

• Submitted: Thu, July 21, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, December 10, 2012

• Reported By: Sarah G. — Lauderhill Florida United States of America
NEILLY LEGAL GROUP P.A.
2881 East Oakland Park Blvd. #202 Fort Lauderdale, Florida United States of America

NEILLY LEGAL GROUP P.A. John Neilly Scam Fort Lauderdale, Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Slander

*Consumer Comment: Scam Atrist

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: False Report Against Neilly legal Group,P.A.

I was Referred to him to take of my credit cards, he didn't pay any of them off, and took my money and i never got anything back. I would not work with this man. He is a crook!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2011 10:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NEILLY-LEGAL-GROUP-PA/Fort-Lauderdale-Florida-33306/NEILLY-LEGAL-GROUP-PA-John-Neilly-Scam-Fort-Lauderdale-Florida-756013. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NEILLY LEGAL GROUP P.A.

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Slander

AUTHOR: John J. Neilly, Esq. - (United States of America)

I litigated and WON a case for this client. She has a foreclosure and needs money. She wants a refund after I worked on her cases for two years. I will sue her for slander.

Scam Atrist

AUTHOR: michael - (United States of America)

John Neilly is a complete scam artist. He runs an illegal operation. Im currnetly in the process of filing an attorney general complaint againt him for stealing thousands of dollars from me and doing nothing. If you receive a solicitation from John Neilly or his firm RUN!

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

False Report Against Neilly legal Group,P.A.

AUTHOR: John J. Neilly, Esq. - (United States of America)

I am the President and senior attorney for Neilly Legal Group P.A. This woman was NEVER my client. Her charges are completely false and I will sue this person for slander once I find out who she is. I have been a Florida licensed attorney for 28 years and if she was defrauded she has an easy recourse with the State Bar Association. I do not recommend this web site since they will publish anything and want to charge for supposed arbitration services to delete false claims.John J. Neilly, Esq.