Complaint Review: NEOPOST USA DALLAS CALL CENTER

• Submitted: Mon, July 19, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, July 19, 2010

• Reported By: Eleanor Hansen, CPA — San Francisco California United States of America
NEOPOST USA DALLAS CALL CENTER
P.O. Box 5466, Milford, CT 5466 Milford, Connecticut United States of America

NEOPOST USA DALLAS CALL CENTER Neopost Hasler or Hasler Neooist Triple charged for toner cartridge Milford, Connecticut

I have had a more than 10 years satisfactory relationship with Neopost USA. The trouble started near the beginning of 2010. As normal, I ordered a replacement toner cartridge for my IJ25 postage meter. This has cost less than $100 in late 2008/early 2009. I placed my first order about Jan 14, 2010. By Jan 28, I had not received an cartridge nor even had my credit card been charged. So, I ordered another, and as a naif, then another.

Then the first was delivered, and then the second. By oral abuse to the Neopost call center, I arranged for the second to be picked up and returned and I refused delivery on the third cartridge. I had put the first and second on Chase and the third on Citicard. The Chase representative and I listened as the Neopost call-center person said, Oh yes, they had the cartridge back, and yes, since it was 30 days since it was returned, a credit should have been issued, and he would put in for a credit. No credit appeared and Chase did credit my account on their own.

When the Citibank rep and I called Neopost, again their records indicated that they knew quite well what was going on, and that a credit should have been issued since I had never received the cartridge. Citibank has indicated that it would credit my account and did tentatively, and that may not be settled.

However, that is not the end of the story--on my last Chase statement, there is another charge for a toner cartridge -- at $102.69. Do I need to tell you there is no order underlying this charge? I think this is financial fraud. Yes, I do. My brother says that in this kind of situation, use an American Express card. And for myself, I now have a Stamp.com account. I love my IJ25 postage meter but I cannot stand this abuse. I am not going to go through ordering another toner cartridge again. And I have told Chase and Citibank that if they cannot keep those Neopost charges off my accounts, we will need to close them and start new accounts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2010 02:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NEOPOST-USA-DALLAS-CALL-CENTER/Milford-Connecticut-06460/NEOPOST-USA-DALLAS-CALL-CENTER-Neopost-Hasler-or-Hasler-Neooist-Triple-charged-for-toner-c-624848. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NEOPOST USA DALLAS CALL CENTER