Complaint Review: NERO

• Submitted: Sun, September 29, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, September 29, 2013

• Reported By: ron — indianapolis Indiana
, Select State/Province USA

NERO Unable to reinstall their product after computer virus infection was cleaned out. Tech support is over a dolllar a minute. internet

My computer has crashed several times and I had to reinstall my programs, including NERO.  The last crash has left me with NO ability to reinstall.  THe customer service line will cost me over a dollar a min. to rectify THEIR problem. I have paid for their program but now do not have free customer support since my version is older....#9.  If they are selling a product and do not intend to service it, they should have let me know up front.

I believe they have defrauded me and the general public but not providing that information.  If they say they do have a solution, that does not remove the FEE for me to access it.  RIP OFF.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/29/2013 04:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NERO/Select-StateProvince/NERO-Unable-to-reinstall-their-product-after-computer-virus-infection-was-cleaned-out-T-1088170. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NERO