Complaint Review: NESS Auto Sales

• Updated: Thu, July 25, 2013

• Reported By: Philip Gray — Fargo North Dakota
NESS Auto Sales
Main Av & 45th St Fargo, North Dakota USA

NESS Auto Sales Never Purchase a Vehicle from this Company, Put my daughter into a Dangerous Vehicle knowingly Fargo North Dakota

*Consumer Comment: Your error

I recently purchased a vehicle from NESS auto sales in Fargo.  We test drove the car, and at that time, I failed to make some critical checks on the Vehicle we purchased.  After purchasing the vehicle we noted the AC was acting up.  I contacted Brad NESS to ask politely to replace the AC unit ( Which eventually cost 985 dollars to replace).  He refused to fix this and eventually got to the point in the phone call with numerous cuz words at myself.

We fixed this and a very important thing I noticed at the time of purchase I pointed out directly to Mr. Ness.  I noticed that when I would move the vehicle left and right, it felt washy.  I told Mr. Ness that something about the washiness of the driving on it was not right.  He told me point blank, there was nothing wrong with it and that was normal.

That was a dangerous and terrible lie, which I found out recently, when my daughter noticed the car seemed to be driving washy and wobbily.  Upon inspection of the Vehicle, it was determined the ENTIRE tie rod assembly was very close to failing, which would have resulted in a hurt or killed daughter.

The story is this.  By buying from NESS auto sales a vehicle, instead of the initial cost of purchase, if anyone buys a car from there can be expected to be sold a vehicle plus and extra $ 2298, in the cost of the repairs.

Mr. Ness is a liar, a cheat, and should be avoided for any car sales in this area.  Please look elsewhere for a vehicle, and please spend the money to do a auto inspection on ANY vehicle.....A lesson I sadly learned in trusting this auto sale.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2013 09:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NESS-Auto-Sales/Fargo-North-Dakota-58103/NESS-Auto-Sales-Never-Purchase-a-Vehicle-from-this-Company-Put-my-daughter-into-a-Danger-1069977. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NESS Auto Sales

Your error

AUTHOR: coast - ()

YOU put your daughter behind the wheel of a car that YOU knew had bad A/C and a steering problem. You gave your daughter poor direction on how to shop for a car.