Complaint Review: NET DETECTIVE C/O HD PUBLISHING GROUP

• Submitted: Sat, December 22, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, December 28, 2007

• Reported By:HOLT Florida
NET DETECTIVE C/O HD PUBLISHING GROUP
1392 WOODLAND BLVD Nationwide U.S.A.

NET DETECTIVE C/O HD PUBLISHING GROUP Net Detective Is a Rip-Off - They Keep Charging You - Find More Info in Public Records DELAND , FL Nationwide

*Consumer Comment: These guys are crooks

Net Detective keeps billing you monthly and you think you have made a one-time payment for the year. I was charged $10.00 and $29.95 when I first subscribed. This month I was charged another $29.95.

I called Net Detective and finally talked to someone. The person told me, my agreement was for $29.95 a month until I cancelled. I told her consider me cancelled as of this moment. I told her I would be contacting my bank Mon. morning. I will wait and see if Net Detective bills me next month. I will inform the bank not to make another payment to Net Detective. I will consider the money I have gave them as of now a good lesson learned.

I found out more information on line in the Public Records than I could find out through Net Detective so you really need to save your money and not give it to companies like Net Detective. Just look up information in the Public Records because you will get less information paying for it from Net detective.

Lynne
HOLT, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2007 10:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NET-DETECTIVE-CO-HD-PUBLISHING-GROUP/nationwide/NET-DETECTIVE-CO-HD-PUBLISHING-GROUP-Net-Detective-Is-a-Rip-Off-They-Keep-Charging-You-293839. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NET DETECTIVE C/O HD PUBLISHING GROUP

These guys are crooks

AUTHOR: Tom - (U.S.A.)

How do they keep operating, and why has florida not shut them down? Also, why do credit cards keep accepting people's money for them, and why does google continue to let them advertise? We see that it is not just Net Detective that are the crooks.