Complaint Review: NET FIRST NATIONAL BANK

• Submitted: Thu, January 22, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, January 22, 2004

• Reported By:DAVENPORT Iowa
NET FIRST NATIONAL BANK
P.O. BOX 18805 CLEARWATER, Florida U.S.A.

NET FIRST NATIONAL BANK THEY RUINED MY CHECKING ACCOUNT AND ARE A HUGE RIPOFF!!!! DAVENPORT IOWA

BACK IN 1999 I SIGNED UP FOR THIS CARD THINKING I COULD GET SOME CREDIT STARTED FOR MYSELF. I LATER FIND OUT THAT THEY HAVE TAKEN OUT MONEY FROM MY CHECKING ACCOUNT AND HAVE COSTED ME AND OVERDRAFT FEE PLUS BOUNCED CHECKS. I CALLED AND THEY SAID THEY WOULD CANCEL MY ACCOUNT AND I WOULD HAVE NO FURTHER OBLIGATION TO THEM. I HAVE NEVER RECIEVED ANY KIND OF STATEMENTS OR ANYTHING FROM THEM TO LET ME KNOW I OWE MONEY.

I CHECK MY CREDIT REPORT LAST YEAR AND IT SAYS THAT I OWE THEM $591. I TRY TO CALL THEM AND NONE OF THE PHONE NUMBERS WORK. I WRITE LETTERS AND THEY ALL GET SENT BACK TO ME. NOW I HAVE FOUND THIS AND HOPEFULLY I CAN GET THIS TAKEN CARE OF ONCE AND FOR ALL. THEN I FIND OUT THAT THE BANK WAS CLOSED DOWN IN 2002, THAT'S NICE TO KNOW SINCE I NEVER KNEW THAT. IF ANYONE HAS ANY INFO ABOUT GETTING YOUR MONEY BACK AND GETTING THIS TAKEN CARE OF, PLEASE LET ME KNOW. THANKS.

Tamara
DAVENPORT, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2004 08:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NET-FIRST-NATIONAL-BANK/CLEARWATER-Florida-33762/NET-FIRST-NATIONAL-BANK-THEY-RUINED-MY-CHECKING-ACCOUNT-AND-ARE-A-HUGE-RIPOFF-DAVENPOR-77863. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NET FIRST NATIONAL BANK