Complaint Review: NET SPEND

• Submitted: Thu, May 14, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, May 14, 2009

• Reported By:RANDALLSTOWN Maryland
NET SPEND
www.netspend.com Austin, Texas U.S.A.

NET SPEND TOTAL SCAM!! AUSTIN Texas

I was told by netspend one day out of the blue after loading over two thousand dollars on my card that their bank Meta Bank had closed my acct. because of so called irregular spending!! First its their choice to close my acct. for whatever reason thats fine with me, Whats not fine with me is all the ill-Leagals that I'm sure they have working the phones 4 them telling me some crap about i can't get my money back 4 up to 20 days!!!!! Last i checked if u are closing a persons acct. 4 whatever reason u need to refund back any monies owed to that person within a timely manner.

Phil
RANDALLSTOWN, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2009 04:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NET-SPEND/Austin-Texas/NET-SPEND-TOTAL-SCAM-AUSTIN-Texas-451723. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NET SPEND