Complaint Review: NET ZERO INCORPORATED

• Submitted: Thu, March 04, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, March 04, 2010

• Reported By: Betty — long beach California USA
NET ZERO INCORPORATED
21301 Burbank Blvd. Woodland Hills, Ca. 91367-6679 Internet United States of America

NET ZERO INCORPORATED ,NETZERO.NET & WWW.NETZERO.COM INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER FAILS TO OPERATE WITHIN THE BOUNDRIES OF THEIR OWN CONTRACT! *UNETHICAL BUSINESS PRACTICES* Internet

I signed up with netzero on jan. 27th, 2010. I was promised  a 30 day FREE TRIAL w/ 30 days of technical support & a FREE entertainment pkg (which consisted of netzero online games & American Greetings Ecards)Netzero requires your bank card @ the time of signing... For more than a week, It was impossible to establish service. Netzero was a total nightmare; due to error messages & so called modem prolems that does not exist with other isp's , only Netzero... .I finally attempted to contact netzero's technical support via phone. I rcv'd a msg "You will be billed $1.95 per minute." I hung up and began firing off emails to them; Which was not returned more often than not! I did rcv a couple of replies that was several pages of total technical jargon!  After rcv'g another  (too technical for me) email form them. BTW: Netzero did not correct, nor did they apologize for any of their practices. In fact Netzero never did acknowledge any technical prolems on their part , except that the problem's must be with my pc. Feb. 8th, I notified netzero via email that the problems i had been experiencing would take me to long to sort out; Please unenroll me from their services! Naively unaware until on Feb. 27th when i began getting bank fees charged to me to the sum $122. for netzero's monthly fee, along with their entertainment pkg. (Everything that netzero could think to bill me for!!) Inspit of, bu this time i was once again firing off emails promising to see them in court....which i intend to do too!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2010 03:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NET-ZERO-INCORPORATED/internet/NET-ZERO-INCORPORATED-NETZERONET-WWWNETZEROCOM-INTERNET-SERVICE-PROVIDER-FAILS-TO-OP-578193. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NET ZERO INCORPORATED