instrument

• Updated: Fri, May 04, 2012

• Reported By: SGMDosser — Hot Springs Arkansas United States of America
NET10 Tracphone

NET10 Tracphone Web based purchase and customer support Internet, Internet

Because their web based purchasing is messed up, they lose out on another account. I tried to buy phones for my wife and I online. The software kept telling me that the card was not being authorized. I contacted my bank and they told me that everytime they approved the purchase Net10's website would cancel it. When I contacted their support I advised them of this up front but all they would do was try to put it in the website again. Checked again yesterday and the problem still exists. If you are thinking about using Net10, think twice. The phones and service are usually pretty good but support sucks big time even if you can understand the "English as a second language" techs and supervisors.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2012 01:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NET10-Tracphone/internet/NET10-Tracphone-Web-based-purchase-and-customer-support-Internet-Internet-878477. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NET10 Tracphone