Complaint Review: NET10

• Reported By: yitzi — Glendale Wisconsin United States of America
NET10
8390 NW 25th St. Miami, Florida United States of America

NET10 ATT INCOMPETENT LIERS Miami , Florida

I spoke with at least 5 of their people over the last 2 days covering at least 2 hours. Everybody told be that my old number would be transferred and so would my old minutes. Nada! Their last employee hung up on me after telling me that it would take 24 to 48 hours to get my old number back with the minutes, but they had no trouble putting 2 strange telephone numbers on my phone in the span of less than 2 hours.

I have had numerous  problems with them crediting minutes over the last several years and I usually talk to off shore people who are either notorious lairs or incompetant or both! Since they are part of ATT, it would be nice if their sails got trimmed for their consistent arrogance, too.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/31/2011 11:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NET10/Miami-Florida-33132/NET10-ATT-INCOMPETENT-LIERS-Miami-Florida-816463. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NET10