forests

• Updated: Fri, May 31, 2013

• Reported By: Eric — Huntsville Alabama
NET10
9700 NW 112th Avenue Miami, Florida USA

NET10 Data still suspended on plan two weeks after plan renewal, ignored by customer service Miami Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: Try this...

My data has been suspended on my Net10 service for 17 days now, although my plan renewed for a new month 14 days ago. I exceeded the 1.5GB data cap recently impossed on NET10 users who have an AT&T sim card 17 days ago and my data was shut off on my phone 3 days prior to the service renewal date of my monthly service. I am enrolled in automatic renewal so my plan renewed and a new "unlimited" plan was purchased 3 days later. Net10's own customer service recording for "high data usage" says that your data will be restored 24 hours after your monthly renewal date. It has now been TWO WEEKS since my plan renewed an my data has not been restored. I use email on the go for work regularly and this is a major issue for my work and business not have any mobile access to my email.

I have, of course, contacted customer service multiple times and they simply tell me that there is nothing they can do and just keep sending me to that same "high data usage hotline" which is just the recording that incorrectly says that data will be restored 24 hours after your plan renewal date. Even after I expressly tell them NOT to send me to that recording because it gives no option to speak to a live person, it just hangs up on you after it plays...they simply want to get rid of me so they send me to that recording every time.

I payed for a new month of service including data 14 days ago. So I am essentially not being provided the services I have paid for and NET10 has refused to be of any help whatsoever.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/31/2013 08:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NET10/Miami-Florida-33178/NET10-Data-still-suspended-on-plan-two-weeks-after-plan-renewal-ignored-by-customer-ser-1055283. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NET10

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Try this...

AUTHOR: Tyg - ()

Try getting a ACTUAL Net10 sim card. You can port your number from AT&T to Net10 and it wont cost you anything.