Complaint Review: NET10

• Reported By: madatnet10 — Kansas
NET10
Internet USA

NET10 BE AWARE OF NET10 NOT CREDIT FOR LOST MINUTES Internet

Because not good service to my telephone provided by Net10, couldnt  send messages until several attempts were made at least three deducting one minute per each attempt more than 30 messages failed.

When I  called the Co. was informed that I couldn't get credit for lost minutes because the plan I was enrolled, I explained the lady representative(second one)  that my minutes were lost because crappy service and that had nothing to do with my plan and that  I was looking for a credit on my lost minutes, she denied my request, I felt that was a RIPOFF if we take in consideration that maybe thousands could be in my same situation representing more money for this company who is taking away minutes from their clients.

Please share with me if you have experienced this unpleaseant situation depending on the amount of persons maybe an attorney could be interested in a class action. For now be aware of this Company way of conducting bussiness.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2013 03:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NET10/internet/NET10-BE-AWARE-OF-NET10-NOT-CREDIT-FOR-LOST-MINUTES-Internet-1063953. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NET10