Complaint Review: NETFLIX

• Updated: Sun, December 23, 2012

• Reported By: jerry — GREENSBORO North Carolina United States of America
NETFLIX
NETFLIX.COM Internet United States of America

NETFLIX 9.95 A MONTH TO 19.95 A MONTH WITH NO EMAIL, PHONE CALL, OR LETTER GOT ME FOR A YEAR AND A HALF AT 19.95 Internet

I was a member with netflix for three and half years and never thuoght about checking my account and when I did they had been charging me 19.95 a month for over a year and a half. i did not agree to pay more than the 9.95 a month. when i called customer service a tryed to work out the problem they told me they could start charging me 9.95 a month again. but would not credit my account with what they had already stolen from me. when I started my membership with them they told me it was 9.95 a month and after about 6 months they went to 12.95 a month and then they went to 19.95 a month. my service never change when i was a member. but they told me that streaming movies and mail cost more. I only had two movies that was sent to me in the mail everything else was streaming. I never recieved a email, letter, or phone call that they were going to charge me more.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/23/2012 08:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NETFLIX/internet/NETFLIX-995-A-MONTH-TO-1995-A-MONTH-WITH-NO-EMAIL-PHONE-CALL-OR-LETTER-GOT-ME-FOR-A-Y-986227. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NETFLIX