Complaint Review: NETSPEND

• Updated: Thu, September 08, 2011

• Reported By: Dee — Chicago Illinois United States of America
NETSPEND
PO BOX 302136 Austin, Texas United States of America

NETSPEND Placed money on the card had not use the card they place a block on the card and money has disappeared and getting the run around with customer service Austin, Texas

Someone suggested that I get a NetSpend Card for emergency cash. I put my money on the card just in case for emergencies... When I went to get money off my card. My account was blocked and I was given this stupid story but my money had disappeared.  There was no logically explanation at all... The customer service didn't know what to say, she kept going over her script.  I told her that NetSpend stole my money. She then told me I would be on hold for 15 minutes. I was absolutely livid and hung up.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2011 06:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NETSPEND/Austin-Texas-78768/NETSPEND-Placed-money-on-the-card-had-not-use-the-card-they-place-a-block-on-the-card-and-774246. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NETSPEND