• Report: #1119525

• Updated: Thu, January 30, 2014

• Reported By: amer kaid saleh — fayetteville North Carolina
NETSPEND
NetSpend Corporation PO Box 2136 Austin, TX 78768- , Select State/Province USA

NETSPEND Meta Bank How did Texas outsource American money into foreign banks? Texas

On January 23rd I purchased this netspend card to pay for my high school diploma, I put $235.00 usd on the card to cover the cost, today is January 30th, no results. I have sent two types of Id (NC) and (NY) as I moved to NC 6 months ago, I have sent proof of address twice one of which was the letter from the dept of motor vehicles from the state of NC. I requested that my mail be sent to my place of employement because I work there 7 days a week 12hrs a day. I have spent a total of 9 dollars and 30 cents in faxing over documents to these people. I have been kept on the phone for up to 20 minutes at a time and being charged 50 cents for that! I have spoken to two people several times whom I cannot understand and they repeat things mutiple times to the point of aggravation. I JUST WANTED TO PAY FOR MY H.S. DIPLOMA IN WHICH I WORKED HARD STUDYING FOR. If I get my money back I will never use netspennd again. you can only load so much on the card 20.00 to 500.00. At the end of every conversation with these people they telll me that I can go shopping with the card and spend the money or I can wait 20 days for them to send me my money in a check! I can't put money on the card or withdraw  on the card. I didn't buy the card to go shopping! I WANT MY MONEY BACK!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2014 08:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NETSPEND/Select-StateProvince/NETSPEND-Meta-Bank-How-did-Texas-outsource-American-money-into-foreign-banks-Texas-1119525. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NETSPEND