Complaint Review: NETSPEND

• Updated: Wed, December 21, 2011

• Reported By: Anonymous — Katy Texas United States of America
NETSPEND

NETSPEND NETSPEND WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY Internet

Had a Netspend card. More than once, I disputed a charge. Felt like the commercial where the only person you speak to is a generic idiot named Betty. My card number was stolen and it was obvious that charges to my card were fraudulent. Several charges were made from another city at a store than is not even in the state where I live.  I was alerted by the text messages showing a charge was made to my account. I could not call netspend fast enough to have my card cxled. They were not helpful at all. They do not care. Every person I was transferred to sounded like the prior person I had spoken to. I have to wait 7 days, file a dispute and wait. Who cares that my card was used by someone in another state and several charges were made within minutes which total more than $400? Who cares that I am the last person that this should happen to, lost my home, my care and everything I had worked for my whole life. The little money I had on this card was to get christmas gifts for my kids and grandkids. Who cares if that was my last $400 till who knows when. No one cares. Especially no one at RIP OFF NETSPEND> who can help me prosecute, charge them or at least put them out of business??

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2011 06:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NETSPEND/internet/NETSPEND-NETSPEND-WILL-STEAL-YOUR-MONEY-Internet-812601. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NETSPEND