Complaint Review: NETSPEND

• Updated: Sun, December 29, 2013

• Reported By: babee303 — Chula Vista California
NETSPEND
Internet USA

NETSPEND NETSPEND.COM...ACE ELITE CARD SUPERVISOR #4106-DORTHY AND CUSTOMER SERV REP. # 4805 Internet

I am reporting NETSPEND for thier customer service and false lies to customers and changing account #'s and also, not sending my money because of a transfer limit of $3,000.  I lost my card and they couldn't transfer my money without telling me my account # changed... I am very disgusted as a customer to this company...I dislike their customer service.  They all sound alike and our unknowledgeable on information regarding my account.  Worse customer service ever!!!

Please report this company.

Rhonda El

(((REDACTED))) @yahoo.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2013 03:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NETSPEND/internet/NETSPEND-NETSPENDCOMACE-ELITE-CARD-SUPERVISOR-4106-DORTHY-AND-CUSTOMER-SERV-REP-4-1111503. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NETSPEND