Complaint Review: NETSPEND

• Updated: Mon, April 07, 2014

• Reported By: TAMERA — PHOENIX Arizona
NETSPEND
Nationwide USA

NETSPEND PREMIER BANCORP BANK TRANSFER THAT NEVER HAPPENED...BUT MY MONEY WENT SOMEWHERE? ITS GONE. THEY NO NOTHING. I EVEN HAVE THE TRANSACTION NUMBER. THEY JUST?? Nationwide

I have two cards with netspend.That's another long story. I called to see about having some of my tax return money that was on my main card transfer 1000.00 to my secondary card.  The whole process took almost an hour and i should of been worried then.she finally finished and said my money would be available on my 2nd card within 2hours at the most.I asked for a confirmation code of some kind and she rambled a36 #and letter confirmation code.

asked for my password on my account which i thought was strange too. said thank you and didnt even think about again for about 3 days later. checked the card and there was no money. called the company they said "we dont show any record of that, and we are very sorry maam."   I said as soon as i go home and find my confirmation no. you will be sorry and hung up.  They stole my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2014 03:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NETSPEND/nationwide/NETSPEND-PREMIER-BANCORP-BANK-TRANSFER-THAT-NEVER-HAPPENEDBUT-MY-MONEY-WENT-SOMEWHERE-1136845. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NETSPEND