Complaint Review: NETSPEND

• Updated: Mon, March 10, 2014

• Reported By: Diane cheney — Haverhill Massachusetts
NETSPEND
www.netspend. com www.netspend.com, Texas USA

NETSPEND Bancorp, paypal prepaid visa card. Netspend blocked my newly bought prepaid PAYPAL visa card www.netspend.com Texas

Netspend blocked my prepaid paypal visa debit card that I just bought and loaded $400 on ! They said because I owe a balance on my ace elite card that I get my sidi deposited on every month for 4 years now, that they can't activate it nor will they return my $400! My negative balance us paid in full each month when my sidi posts! Do not purchase debit cards related to NETSPEND, they are thief's from India!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2014 07:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NETSPEND/wwwnetspendcom-Texas/NETSPEND-Bancorp-paypal-prepaid-visa-card-Netspend-blocked-my-newly-bought-prepaid-PAYP-1129744. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NETSPEND