Complaint Review: NETWORK SOLUTIONS/WEB.COM

• Updated: Sat, January 12, 2013

• Reported By: outforjustice — Salt Lake City Utah United States of America
NETWORK SOLUTIONS/WEB.COM
12808 Gran Bay Parkway West Internet United States of America

NETWORK SOLUTIONS/WEB.COM , networksolutions.com NETWORK SOLUTIONS SCAM SITE , WEB.COM ARE SCAMS & CRIMINALS Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Response from Network Solutions

Network Solutions is going out of business and has been bought by web.com. They are both scam artists that offer many services but do not tell you 95% of what you the consumer need to do. I had Network Solutions build me a web site a long time ago and I just found out that they have done nothing to market the site or even simply writing a description for the heading on the internet which you can only find by typing in my exact domain name!!!

Every time you call these jerkoffs, it takes sometimes an hour or more to get to speak to someone. Then most likely like me over more than a decade get transferred to someone lame $6.00 per hour idiot. They will not give out their names ever also.

I bought 5 months ago something they call "Gorilla Marketing". It is designed to get you rankings on the internet. They tol;d me at the point of purchase that I would see results in 30 days and in 3 months be on the first or second page of Google.

I did some research today and I could not find my web site listed on the first 20 pages!!! They simply stole my money and did nothing. In fact, I got a supervisor on the phone that told me that I was responsible for doing the work! When you look at my heading on the internet, the description is html code so whoever looks at it will never know what services I offer.  Network Solutions did this! I was wondering why my phone never rang at my office.

As for web.com, they are a bunch of a-holes. They treat you with disrespect and like an idiot. They are worst than network solutions if that is possible. I spent 4 hours with them and got absolutely nowhere. I simply wanted to know what was going on with my account.

Then, I started to look around on their sight for my settings and found out that they never enabled any keywords, metatags, back links, NOTHING!!! So basically, stole all my money which is now in the thousands and I got no identity on the internet. If you ask for a supervisor, you will be told they only have one and that ONE is not available. Funny, huh?

These companies and the people that work for them need to be accountable for their actions. They need to be incarcerated. The last person I spoke with from a supervisor named Amanda Muncey said she would get a true professional to assist me. This woman was abusive and said they sent e-mails to my address but that was a blatant lie. Please pass this along to everyone you know so that we can take the trash off the internet.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2013 04:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NETWORK-SOLUTIONSWEBCOM/internet/NETWORK-SOLUTIONSWEBCOM-networksolutionscom-NETWORK-SOLUTIONS-SCAM-SITE-WEBCOM-ARE-995343. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NETWORK SOLUTIONS/WEB.COM

Response from Network Solutions

AUTHOR: Web.com Executive Response Team - (United States of America)

Dear outforjustice:

At Network Solutions, we take the concerns that you have raised in your post very seriously. As such, we would like to follow up with you regarding the details of your recent experience with us. To accomplish that, we ask that you send your website domain name, your contact information, and the details of this post to our support team via the following link: https://www.networksolutions.com/contact/index.jsp.

Thank you for your help, and we look forward to hearing from you.

Executive Support Team