Complaint Review: NETWORKAGENDA.COM

• Updated: Wed, February 27, 2008

• Reported By:Hopkinsville Kentucky
NETWORKAGENDA.COM
NETWORKAGENDA.COM Nationwide U.S.A.

NETWORKAGENDA.COM Unathorized credit card charge Internet Based Company Internet

This internet based company charged my credit card with out any authorization from my self. My husband ordered a "free" Grant CD from the internet and only had to pay for shipping and handling.

When I called the company, they only had my husbands information and told me that he had signed up for a free 30 day trial to use their product (what ever the product is?). They said that they cancelled my husbands accoun and refunded my money. We will see how long that takes.

Although when I first called their 800 number, they had no record of my name with the company. I had then given them my husbands information and they found him, but with my credit card information.

So be aware that if you call this company, the registered name on their account isnt neccesarly the same as the one on your credit card.

beware this is a scam!!

Alicia
Hopkinsville, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2008 03:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NETWORKAGENDACOM/nationwide/NETWORKAGENDACOM-Unathorized-credit-card-charge-Internet-Based-Company-Internet-312659. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NETWORKAGENDA.COM