Complaint Review: NETZERO UNITED ONLINE COLLECTIONS DIVISION

• Updated: Wed, June 16, 2010

• Reported By: UNICORN — Great Falls Montana United States of America
NETZERO UNITED ONLINE COLLECTIONS DIVISION
P.O. BOX 5006 WOODLAND HILLS, California United States of America

NETZERO UNITED ONLINE COLLECTIONS DIVISION TodayI received the same letter that many more have received about owing Netzero 29.90 and that I have to pay by 21 Jun or else. I think this should be turned over to the FBI or other similar agency i Netzero and this collection agency (United Online Collections Division, which by the way, has no online address) needs to be investigated by the feds or higher. I have NO service with Netzero!! WOODLAND HILLS, California

Today I received a letter from United Online Collections Division claiming that I owe Netzero $29.90. Netzero is NOT my internet provider and I owe them nothing.  The letter said the same thing that everyone else got including the same amount of $29.90.  Of course the toll free number is a recording with no live customer service and I have a deadline to pay or else. Also, the fact that they just want me to send a check, money order, or just write my credit card number smells like a big stinky scam fish to me. Judging from the amount of reports you received, isn't it time that scams like these be investigated by the feds or similar agency?  A class suit sounds good to me too.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/16/2010 06:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NETZERO-UNITED-ONLINE-COLLECTIONS-DIVISION/WOODLAND-HILLS-California-91365-9637/NETZERO-UNITED-ONLINE-COLLECTIONS-DIVISION-TodayI-received-the-same-letter-that-many-more-614933. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NETZERO UNITED ONLINE COLLECTIONS DIVISION