Complaint Review: NETZERO / United Online Collections Div

United Online Collections Div Net Zero, California United States of America
  • Phone: 18668411442
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

NETZERO / United Online Collections Div Liar, thief, cheat, misinform, please don't trust NetZero Net Zero, California

I had NetZero in August 2010 and kept the service until Oct. 2010 I then canceled the service by telephone and email. But every month thereafter I was bill from NetZero $9.90 I called several times and talked with someone in India. Each time I was told it had been canceled, then he and she could not explain to me why I was yet being billed. This continued until we moved in July of 2011 to Mobile, AL. To my surprize I recently recieved a one page letter from United Online Collections Division, PO Box 5006 - BD, Woodland Hills, CA 91365 - 9637, Phone #1866-210-1700 telling me I owe $19.90. I called 1-866-841-1442 and a man answered from India telling me I had to write a letter to the United Online Collections Division which is owned by NetZero, also he had nothing to do with billing or collections.  I called, but the number does not work. I am not paying a company that owes me for six months of billing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/03/2012 11:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NETZERO-United-Online-Collections-Div/Net-Zero-California-/NETZERO-United-Online-Collections-Div-Liar-thief-cheat-misinform-please-dont-trust-906257. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NETZERO / United Online Collections Div