Complaint Review: NETZERO

• Submitted: Sun, November 13, 2005
  • Updated: Sun, November 13, 2005

• Reported By:Valley Springs California
Netzero.com , California U.S.A.

NETZERO INTERNET ripoff California

I wanted to try this netzero for the amount was under $10.00 per month. from 6.95 to 9,95 I did this in July I was charged not the add price but 30.00 and or aug and sept @ 14.95 each the first of Aug I cancelled with newtzero and through it was al over with NO aug and sept and now oct I have be charge for some thing I have not used nor do I want. for the system would not work.

Please help me for thei company will not take my word about cancelling the accout with them

Valley Springs, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2005 04:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NETZERO/California/NETZERO-INTERNET-ripoff-California-164449. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NETZERO