Complaint Review: NETZERO

• Updated: Wed, October 05, 2011

• Reported By: Clyde — Pittsburgh Pennsylvania United States of America
NETZERO

NETZERO JUNO>com Fraud Internet

We use JUNO and on 9/30/2011 a new required update removed our saved password, I had to call JUNO tech support to recover our password and was told it would be $1.90 per min billed to my credit card. The call took about 3 mins and $5.90 was billed to my card on 9/30/2011. Today 10/05/2011 a charge for $25.00 was put on my card by NetZero! There is no phone number to contact them for dispute and no other fee was ever mentioned ( I checked again) on the JUNO support site.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/05/2011 07:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NETZERO/internet/NETZERO-JUNOcom-Fraud-Internet-785289. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NETZERO