Complaint Review: NETZERO.COM

• Updated: Fri, April 14, 2006

• Reported By:Alamogordo New Mexico
NETZERO.COM
NETZERO.com Nationwide U.S.A.

NETZERO.COM, United Internet, Billed 9.95 on my card How did they get it? Decided to try them and could never get Internet

I found a charge of $9.95 on my AMX.CC. Called to question this and was not given any reason that this could occur. I know that I did not sign up for what they call MEGA MAIL. Netzero did offer full access for $34.60 yearly no stings attached. How could I resist. Told them to bill me the difference.They did. For one day I could sign on. Thats it. Could not after that. I can not reach them by phone. Trough your site I did get Juno's # 888-839-5866 and was told they would credit my acct. I did get a confirmation #. I also called AMX. with a complaint. The major thing is how did they get my acct. #. I used netzero about 3 tears ago and now remember why I left.

Ronald
Alamogordo, New Mexico

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2006 07:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NETZEROCOM/nationwide/NETZEROCOM-United-Internet-Billed-995-on-my-card-How-did-they-get-it-Decided-to-try-t-186592. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NETZERO.COM