Complaint Review: NETsportspoter

• Updated: Sat, February 09, 2013

• Reported By: Kay — Carmel Indiana United States of America
NETsportspoter

NETsportspoter I'm just so infuriated....enraged and irritated, Internet

*Author of original report: I am happy to say I was wrong

I purchased a SanFrancisco football jersey from this site.  I have sent requests for a tracking number or at least where my order was in their system.  No responses.

When I went to the site today a report from Ripoff Report popped up, and I knew I'd been duped. I went to the site again and realized there was no phone numbers, e-mail address Nothing.

I shop a lot on line and I should have known better but I followed a link I was given from a family member, showing me the jersey my Grandson wanted  - click click.....done.
I will contact my cc company, but I'm sure the money is long gone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2013 04:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NETsportspoter/internet/NETsportspoter-Im-just-so-infuriatedenraged-and-irritated-Internet-1011086. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NETsportspoter

I am happy to say I was wrong

AUTHOR: Kay - (United States of America)

I hunted all evening for some evidence that NETsportspoter was real, with no luck.  This morning our mail person rang the bell and what did she have - the shirt I ordered.  It came from China, has all the postage information etc. in Chinese (which would have been nice to know it was coming from there). The Shirt is really nice, heavy fabric, stitched numbers not glued...  I don't know if I'd order from this site again, but I wouldn't rule it out.  To NETsportspoter THANK YOU & PLEASE EXCUSE THE FIRST REPORT.