Complaint Review: NEVADA DEPARTMENT OF MOTOR VEHICLES

• Submitted: Fri, August 01, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, August 01, 2008

• Reported By:Carson City Nevada
NEVADA DEPARTMENT OF MOTOR VEHICLES
555 WRIGHT WAY CARSON CITY, Nevada U.S.A.

NEVADA DEPARTMENT OF MOTOR VEHICLES I Hate the DMV CARSON CITY Nevada

In July of 2007, I was involved in an incident were my license was revoked. I contacted the Nevada Department of Motor Vehicles and they gave my license back. About 2.5 months later while I was parking a car for work, an officer stopped and talked to me. He ran my license and found it to be revoked.

Seeing as my license is the pinnacle of my job requirements, I lost my job and several friends and the trust of the entire community, due to the dmv's lack of communication within their department and with me.

If I would have known, I would not have been driving and I most likely would have been able to save my job, friends, the community's trust, and my home.

I have found and spoken to several others where this same miscommunication problem with the Nevada DMV has occured. They can rip your license and/or registration away just by typing into the computer, and they are not required to send a notice of what doing with your file.

If I ran a business like that I would probably be sued. However, since we all have to have licenses and registrations, and cannot go to any other company we are completly utterly at their mercy.

Communicating with everybody involved is the key of better understandings and feelings among all.

God I hate the DMV!!!!

Amber
Carson City, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2008 05:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NEVADA-DEPARTMENT-OF-MOTOR-VEHICLES/CARSON-CITY-Nevada-89711/NEVADA-DEPARTMENT-OF-MOTOR-VEHICLES-I-Hate-the-DMV-CARSON-CITY-Nevada-358274. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NEVADA DEPARTMENT OF MOTOR VEHICLES