Complaint Review: NEW BODY PRODUCTS

• Submitted: Sun, October 13, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, October 13, 2013

• Reported By: tummy — California
Internet USA

*Although I too have taken these ckls capsules, and have found that it does help you to eliminate waste, (I took one whole bottle), there is a really DANGEROUS ingredient in the ckls product called CHAPARRAL. I didn't find this out until after I tried to reorder the product again and I had never received my products from the company.

*There are several reports of this CHAPARRAL product causing: Serious Poisoning, Acute Hepatitis, Kidney and Liver Damage, Including kidney and liver failure. According to webmd.

*The ingredients OF THE CKLS are as follows: Aloe Vera Resin, Chamomile, Cascara Sagrada, Chaparral, Mullein, Uva Ursi, Fenugreek, Cayenne, Dandelion and Eucalyptus.

*P.S I have not went to the doctor yet to get checked for any of this but when I do I will tell of my results, thanks for reading.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/13/2013 06:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NEW-BODY-PRODUCTS/internet/NEW-BODY-PRODUCTS-CKLS-SERIOUS-POISONING-AND-ACUTE-HEPATITIS-DANGERS-Compton-California-1091599. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NEW BODY PRODUCTS