Complaint Review: NEW HEALTHY SAVING, NEW HEALTH

• Updated: Fri, May 20, 2005

• Reported By:Sevierville Tennessee
NEW HEALTHY SAVING, NEW HEALTH
freemusic4downloads.com Internet U.S.A.

New Health, NEW HEALTHY SAVING Advertised $1 month and charged me $48 then Identity theft shortly after I think it was them Florida

I may have signed up for the $1/month downloads... I can't remember for sure... I had visited some music download sites. Shortly after, charges were being debited to my account that were unquestionably unauthrorized... $97 and $349 with a ship-to address in Vietnam... $199 to an address in Massachusetts, then $48... I thought it was yet another unauthorized charge but they had my address. They asked me whether I had been to a music site and explained I had been charged $1/month for the next four years. I suspect this might be the site where they captured my card information and either used it themselves or brokered it around or something, hence the other unauthorized charges.

Going to file a police report. The bank will charge back the unauthorized charges but I may have to pay the $48 because I clicked that one little button thinking I would only have to pay $1 one month at a time. It is still misleading and fraudulent even if the two incidents are not connected, but if they are connected, this is identity theft.

Please beware any time you give out your card information!

Lydia
Sevierville, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/20/2005 11:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NEW-HEALTHY-SAVING-NEW-HEALTH/internet/New-Health-NEW-HEALTHY-SAVING-Advertised-1-month-and-charged-me-48-then-Identity-theft-143464. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NEW HEALTHY SAVING, NEW HEALTH