Complaint Review: NEW HEALTHY SAVING

• Submitted: Wed, December 22, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, December 22, 2004

• Reported By:DAYTON Nevada

NEW HEALTHY SAVINGS rip-off! They wouldn't tell me what I supposedly bought or cancel the order. Unauthorized charges! Customer service contact couldn't speak clear English. Internet

I recieved a charge on my credit card for $0.00's to New Heathy Savings. I've never heard of this company or ordered from it.

I got a email from BT-ltd@net-member.com is the billing company for New Healthy Savings, saying that my credit card was charged.

I called BT-ltd in reference to this charge and what I supposedly bought. they would not tell me what I bought. They HE HA's around answering that question.

The gave me a phone number to New Healthy Services (at my cost).

I talked to an oriental woman that could not speak English very well, pigeon English. She would not tell me what I supposedly bought.

She HE HA'd around giving me a direct answered. She took my address, etc.. Then said to call back the next day. Why do I need to call back for! Computer is down. She entered my address, etc. with no problems.

DAYTON, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2004 12:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NEW-HEALTHY-SAVING/internet/NEW-HEALTHY-SAVINGS-rip-off-They-wouldnt-tell-me-what-I-supposedly-bought-or-cancel-the-124040. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NEW HEALTHY SAVING