Complaint Review: NEW HOPE MODIFICATION

• Submitted: Fri, June 26, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, June 26, 2009

• Reported By:kalamazoo Michigan
NEW HOPE MODIFICATION
440 BENIGNO BLVD. BELLMAWR, New Jersey U.S.A.

NEW HOPE MODIFICATION THEY TOLD ME IF I SENT THEM 1200.00 THEY WOULD HELP ME.THEY DIDNT HELP ME.I HAD TO BEG MY MORTGAGE CO.TO REWRITE OUR LOAN BECCAUSE WE GOT SO FAR BEHIND BECAUSE NEW HOPE WAS NOT HELPING US.I WANT OUR MONEY BACK BELLMAWR New Jersey

NEW HOPE PROMISED US THEY COULD HELP US IF WE GAVE THEM 1200.00WE ALMOST LOST OUR HOUSE BECAUSE THEY TOOK OUR MONEY AND KEPT TELLING US NOBODY ANSWERS SO THEY HAVE TO LEAVE A MESSAGE.WE FINALLY HAD TO CALL OUR MORTGAGE CO. AND WORK OUT A DEAL WITH THEM ON OUR OWN.MY MORTGAGE COMPANY TOLD US NEW HOPE WAS A SCAM.THEN WE RECEIVED A EMAIL FROM SOMEBODY THAT WORED AT NEW HOPE.THEY WROTE ''I AM SENDING YOU THIS LETTER BECAUSE I CANT LIVE WITH MYSELF ANYMORE.NEW HOPE IS A SCAM AND I CANT TAKE PEOPLES MONEY ANYMORE.SO I AM LETTING YOU KNOW SO YOU CAN ASK FOR A REFUND BEFORE IT IS TO LATE TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK THAT NEW HOPE IS CLOSING DOWN.I DID SEND THEM A LETTER ASKING FOR MY MONEY BACK BUT NEVER HEARD ANYTHING BACK.THEN I TRIED TO CALL THEM AND ALL PHONES ARE DISCONNECTED.I DID SAVE THAT ANONYMOUS LETTER AND PRINTED IT OUT.IF ANYBODY NEEDS PROOF OF IT ,I HAVE IT.

Mark verile
kalamazoo, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2009 11:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NEW-HOPE-MODIFICATION/BELLMAWR-New-Jersey-08083/NEW-HOPE-MODIFICATION-THEY-TOLD-ME-IF-I-SENT-THEM-120000-THEY-WOULD-HELP-METHEY-DIDNT-HE-465236. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NEW HOPE MODIFICATION