Complaint Review: NEW MILLENNIUM

• Submitted: Sun, March 12, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, March 12, 2006

• Reported By:RACINE Wisconsin
PO BOX 2694 NEW BRUNSWICK, New Jersey U.S.A.

I could explode at NEW MILLENNIUM. They of course drew the money out of my account of $90.00 something dollers. Then they tell me I have to open a savings account with them and whatever I put in there I can spend. Then why do I have a bank for? Then you thought that was bad of enough they want me to spend more money to send me the credit card after I deposit $300.00 in my savings to start using the credit card. They say you got a credit limit of $5,000 after you put that in their savings account. I feel taken advantage of as someone who as bad credit. I may not get the money back but if I can stop them from someelse coming a victim.

RACINE, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2006 01:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NEW-MILLENNIUM/NEW-BRUNSWICK-New-Jersey-08903-9941/NEW-MILLENNIUM-ripoff-NEW-BRUNSWICK-New-Jersey-180732. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NEW MILLENNIUM