• Report: #919412

• Updated: Tue, August 28, 2012

• Reported By: MISSY — marietta Georgia United States of America
NEW ORLEANS VOO DOO QUEEN
JACKSON, Tennessee United States of America

NEW ORLEANS VOO DOO QUEEN WOULD NOT TELL HER NAME, USES EBONY AS HER GRANDAUGHTERS NAME TO RECIEVE MONEY BY WESTERN UNION' SHE IS IN JACKSON,TENNESSEE TOOK MONEY, CALLED AND RETURNED CALLS SEVERAL TO GET MONEY. AFTERWARDS TOLD TO CALL HER NEXT WK, NEVER GOT PHONE, FINALLY GOT HER FROM ANOTHER PHONE NUMBER, TOLD ME TO BUY THINGS AND CALL AGAIN JACKSON, Tennessee

*Consumer Comment: New Orleans Voodoo Queen Helped Me!

*Consumer Comment: Wrong

*Consumer Suggestion: Your looking in the wrong places

SCAM  SCAM. She took my money, returned multiple calls until she got money. Then obviously screens calls or blocks your number. If you finally get her from another number, pretends she has been busy, gives a tid bit of stupid info and then says call back, never answers phone again. She is criminal.SHE needs to go to jail.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2012 09:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NEW-ORLEANS-VOO-DOO-QUEEN/JACKSON-Tennessee-/NEW-ORLEANS-VOO-DOO-QUEEN-WOULD-NOT-TELL-HER-NAME-USES-EBONY-AS-HER-GRANDAUGHTERS-NAME-TO-919412. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NEW ORLEANS VOO DOO QUEEN

New Orleans Voodoo Queen Helped Me!

AUTHOR: Karen - (United States of America)

After reading the negative write up above by MISSY, I almost didn't go through with the work with The New Orleans Voodoo Queen. Thank GOD I followed my heart and gave her a try.  I didn't have money to lose but I stepped out on faith and I must say my experience was NOTHING like that of "MISSEY".  The Queen has always answered my calls and helped me very quickly.  My husband was back in 5 days.  She always seemed polite to me from the first time I spoke with her. I just wonder why it was so different for "MISSEY"?  I somehow wonder if MISSEY may be a competitor that is trying to sabotage Queen because she says in her review that the Queen "pretends" to be busy.  How could you discern that a person is "pretending" to be busy??? If the queen is really doing the work that you, I and all the rest of her customers a are paying her to do then shouldn't she be busy doing the work sometimes?  Also "MISSEY" commented that when you do reach the Queen she gives you tidbits of "stupid info". If she felt the info she was providing was "stupid" then why did she even hire the woman to begin with?  I personally am not going to give my money to someone I perceive to be "stupid" to start with.  All of these things just make me wonder about the motivation behind "Misseys" comment. I think sometimes we can create our own luck and that if we think that someone is out to get us and are distrustful of a person it can lead to things not going as well for us as they would for someone who is optimistic.  It seems that perhaps "MISSEY"s outlook was negative and she had convinced herself that this woman was a bad person who set out to rip her off and everything that happened from that point forward she construed as evidence in her mind that she was correct.  I am not blaming "Missey" and I am not trying to be confrontational, hey I am still floating on a cloud that my husband is back home. I am just making an observation. No harm intended.  Sometimes OUR negative thoughts and yes I say "OUR" because we all do it sometimes can lead to self fullfilling prophecies.  I thought positive and trusted The Queen to help me and I was helped and helped quickly so I don't know what to say.  I do know that I am so happy I didn't let negative complaints deter me from seeking help from the ONLY person who has been able to help me!(I paid 3 people before her!!!) and I personally am satisfied with the services that I received from the New Orleans Voodoo Queen. To each his own.

Wrong

AUTHOR: Ramjet - (U.S.A.)

Voodoo queen?  Hilarious!  You are just another sucker.

#3 Consumer Suggestion

Your looking in the wrong places

AUTHOR: Anon. - (United States of America)

Anyone using a phone or the Internet as a psychic or voo doo queen has a high probability of being a fraud.  Voo doo Queens from New Orleans do not live in Tennessee.  If you want the authentic experience, you must travel to either New Orleans, to southern Florida, or Haiti.  Certain shops that sell items used in the rituals in Miami or New Orleans will be able to link you up with authentic practitioners, if you dare.

It could be a very dark hole you could be climbing into, so be prepared.  And ask what the going rates are up front and what you should expect in return before you hand over your money.