Complaint Review: NEW WIPE

• Submitted: Wed, October 03, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, October 03, 2012

• Reported By: Tgd1947 — GARLAND Texas U.S.A.
NEW WIPE

NEW WIPE New wipe is a ripoff , Internet

When will I learn to check Internet for rip offs before I order crap of the tv. I ordered new wipe and the recording tries to sell you a ton of other crap you don't need. Then it continues and continues then you aren't sure what you might have ordered. So you want to call and confirm, but they tell you have to wait two days before the order department gets your order. So I wait and call to find out what is on my order. Seems I ordered the kit, oh by the way is only a 3 oz bottle plus the detail kit all for 35.00. It's nothing but a ripoff. DO not buy from this company. I raised hell with the operator and she said she'd take off 7.00 but couldn't cancel the order because it had already been filled two days ago. I'm so mad I will file a bait and switch lawsuit if anyone else wants to join me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2012 04:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NEW-WIPE/internet/NEW-WIPE-New-wipe-is-a-ripoff-Internet-950452. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NEW WIPE